The Auction

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Rhuvein, Mar 24, 2010.

1. the keeper

the keeper Spellbinder

Yep! You sure did. ;)

2. osarious

osarious Chevalier

I bid on the Titan game. Went a bit above my price range, but still relatively cheap. But when I saw you give it to Ernie to repay a family "debt", I didn't feel so bad about being outbid.

3. sir jon

sir jon Spellbinder

I had to laugh, I though it'd be a good, fun auction item. And now, it'll be a good, fun project for destruction. Watch for it soon!

4. geekpreacher

geekpreacher Spellbinder

Yeah, I saw that.....you got an excellent deal on that one. I think GaryCon has some excellent auction items and would love to see more great goodies next year. It's an excellent way to have some fun and laughs while raising money as well.

5. cuchulain

cuchulain Level 0 Character

I picked up a copy of White Wolf's Aeon game, 3 Pacesetters games modules, and an autographed copy of Deogolf's Harvester's game by Troll Lord Games.

6. Rhuvein

Rhuvein Troubadour

Nice. How many copies of Deo's game were up for bid?

7. francisca

francisca Troubadour

I picked up Dragon #28 for $34. It was already signed by Tom and Tim, and Awful Green Things is still attached.

I have a shrink wrapped Dawn Patrol to donate for next year's auction.

8. Rhuvein

Rhuvein Troubadour

Don't bother francisca, no one would be interested in this. Let me take it off your hands for say $5-7 dollars. And I'll throw in a 6 pack of NG.

I'll send you my address shortly.

;)

9. Donal

Donal Administrator

Man, Rhuvein, why would you overpay for a piece of junk like that? Francisca, I'll give you the address of the Goodwill near me, just drop it off there.

10. francisca

francisca Troubadour

Ha Ha, keep dreamin' guys.

11. dndgeek

dndgeek Troubadour

I got outbid on everything in the live auction, but I donated a print that J Azze bought for $20 and a Necropolis copy, but not sure what that went for. I have some better stuff lined up to donate for next year, though.

12. deogolf

deogolf Chevalier

Hey, Rhu!

I only signed the one. I'm not sure if Steve gave them any others for the auction.

13. athornton

athornton Footpad

OK, so I'm a little late to the party, but, actually, Gods, Demigods, and Heroes (7th printing) went for $110 (because Ken bid it up from $80). It was signed by Kuntz and Ward. It is now also signed by Tim Kask and inscribed "Property of Luke Gygax!" and above that "Ernie is King!" by the relevant parties. Which is totally freakin' awesome. It is right there next to my signed-by-Kirby-Davis Spawn of Fashan on my Really Cool RPG Shelf.

Adam