The Gelatinous Cube Draft has been submitted!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Alex Gygax, Dec 10, 2019.

1. Alex Gygax

Alex Gygax Level 0 Character

Greeting all,

This years Gelatinous Cube draft events are in! I added an additional night time event after several people had reached out to me saying they were unable to make my time slots the past few years. Times are Thursday & Friday @ Noon-4, and Saturday @ 6-10. Prizes to be given to all who enter with the amazing prize of an uncut foil MtG sheet to first place winners!!

The Gelatinous Cube is singleton style with cards from all years, sets, promos and custom proxy’s. My goal is to be able to sit down with old friends who no longer have a collection and have them recognize classic cards they grew up with as well as seeing new cards and mechanics.

Just like a Gelatinous Cube in D&D this one is ever growing and evolving as it absorbs the rare cards that make it unique.

Please comment any thoughts or ideas on my cube in how it may be better or what you like about it.
    Here is a link to the Gelatinous Cube's visual spoiler, as well as all the details surrounding it in the top menu bars.

https://www.cubetutor.com/visualspoiler/99137
    **Tournament Rules**:
    -4 Rounds Swiss pairings
    -2 Pods of 8 (winner of each pod plays in final round)

-Prizes will be destributed at end of tournament after all cards have been returned! Prizes vary yearly depending what I am sent.

**Prize Support from**:
    -Wizards of the Coast (foil uncut MtG sheets)
    -Ultra Pro (dice, deck boxes, sleeves, play mats)
    -Lake Geneva Games (MtG booster packs)
    -Artist- Charles Urbach (custom cube sketch)

Cheers,
    Alex

Poindexter likes this.