This Mutant Life

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussion' started by wcw43921, Feb 14, 2010.

1. wcw43921

wcw43921 Footpad

This Mutant Life is a new Australian magazine for superhero prose stories. I think it's going to be really great--if for no other reason than one of the stories in the first issue is mine. THE DEFEATEERS: DEATH-BOMBER'S FINAL VENGEANCE! is a fast-paced story with action and hilarity in equal measure. I think it's one of the best stories I've ever written, and I hope you like it too.

I would ask you to check out the site--there's an excerpt from a story posted there that I liked a great deal; if the other stories are as good that--or even, dare I say it, as good as mine?--then it should be a really great read. So if you're looking for the next Mark Waid or Kurt Busiek, or maybe the next Austin Grossman--This Mutant Life is as good a place as any to start. :D

2. Druvas

Druvas Spellbinder

I like the title of your story. It is straight to the point. It reminds me of a really cool book I read many years ago that never had a sequel, which was a shame because it was just a fun read: "Alien Death Fleet". Don't remember the author but it was short book (maybe less than 200 pages). Perhaps Google will give you more if you choose to look into it. :D