TSR Belt Buckle

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussion' started by LordTennyson, Aug 19, 2010.

1. Melf

Melf Administrator Staff Member

Rob Kuntz
    Richard Garfield
    Muhammad Abd-Al Rahman Barker

2. smokin

smokin Chevalier

Ooops, I meant last name beginning with R. Also, afraid I dont know who M. Barker is, sorry.

3. Donal

Donal Administrator

M.A.R. Barker wrote the first role-playing game published by the newly incorporated TSR Hobbies, Inc.: Empire of the Petal Throne.

4. smokin

smokin Chevalier

'Fraid Barker doesnt work here.....anybody else?

5. grodog

grodog Troubadour

A GaryCon belt buckle would be fun!

6. lucailario

lucailario Chevalier

Yes it would!

7. dndgeek

dndgeek Troubadour

I'd prefer Gary Con brass knuckles (imprinted backwards, of course). We could spread the word of GC through the hard streets of role-playing, one forehead at a time.

8. grodog

grodog Troubadour

Quite likely more useful than a belt bucklet, Jason ;)

9. grodog

grodog Troubadour

10. geekpreacher

geekpreacher Spellbinder

Man, I don't have enough time to check out yet another forum so thanks for posting that pic here. All of those look extremely awesome and remind me so much of "80s beltbuckles" from back in the day. In my minds eye, I can see some kids running around proudly sporting those things. Plus, if someone messed with you they look hard enough to swing upside somebody's head and give 'em what for! ;)

11. Melf

We kicked around the idea of a belt buckle for gary Con III. The cost would be fairly high and I am not sure that too many people are interested in custom belt buckles these days. I think Gary Con dice, hats, cards and maybe a new coin will generate more interest. The belt buckle would be pretty cool though...

12. geekpreacher

geekpreacher Spellbinder

A single, custom made GaryCon belt buckle would be great......for the auction. I think you'd have some bidders going crazy over it.

13. Melf

We kicked around the idea of a belt buckle for gary Con III. The cost would be fairly high and I am not sure that too many people are interested in custom belt buckles these days. I think Gary Con dice, hats, cards and maybe a new coin will generate more interest. The belt buckle would be pretty cool though...[/quote]

A single, custom made GaryCon belt buckle would be great......for the auction. I think you'd have some bidders going crazy over it.[/quote]

:twisted: Hmmmmmmmmm :twisted:

14. geekpreacher

geekpreacher Spellbinder

A single, custom made GaryCon belt buckle would be great......for the auction. I think you'd have some bidders going crazy over it.[/quote]

:twisted: Hmmmmmmmmm :twisted:[/quote]

Heh! Throw one of those awesome GaryCon designs on it and I think it would really skyrocket the bidding. Heck, if you've got any gamers from the South (where belt buckles are still cool!) I'm sure they'd be interested.

15. stevebailey

stevebailey Level 0 Character

Belt buckle is one of the most important accessories for all including kids and women. The above statement would have sounded a little out of the world if it was used in days when belts were associated mainly with men, a time when it was considered that men need it to hold their pants. It was then also considered to be a necessity and had nothing to do with fashion. Things then have changed a lot, today it is a need combined with latest fashion trends.
    Find TSR Belt Buckle : http://www.2bhipbuckles.com/
    :)

16. diaglo

diaglo Chevalier

17. grodog

grodog Troubadour

No you didn't :cool: