VIP's

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Druvas, Oct 7, 2010.

1. Druvas

Druvas Spellbinder

You know, after that really nice tribute that Jon Stewart did on his show the day Gary passed away, I wonder if he wouldn't consider coming and checking out GC3 as a VIP... I doubt he's much of a gamer anymore, but he might like to see what's what and get his nerd on a bit. Perhaps someone should contact his agent or whomever... Just a random thought...

I know his Mother does speaking engagements in th DC area at local schools... I wonder...

2. mark

mark Spellbinder

3. Druvas

Druvas Spellbinder

Lol, yeah, I sure do. I musta' had a brain fart. :D I guess talking to Jon Stewarts Mom wouldn't help much, eh?... lol

4. mark

mark Spellbinder

It's my understanding that some folks can be senstitive about that sort of thing. ;)

5. shalaban

shalaban Chevalier

I have contacted these people via Facebook (or E-Mail) to see if they had an interest in going to Gary Con III. Some are interested, some not, and I am still waiting for some to write me back…

Aaron Allston
    Dan Cross
    Douglas Niles
    Fred Fields
    Giorgio A. Tsoukalos
    Gerald Brom
    James Cassidy
    Jeff Grubb
    John R Troy
    Lawrence Schick
    Lester Smith
    Marc Miller
    Margaret Weis
    Michael Dobson
    Michael J. Varhola
    Michael Okuda
    Monte Cook
    Paul Jaquays
    Paul Robb
    R. A. Salvatore
    Richard Loomis
    Rk Post
    Sean K Reynolds
    Sharyn McCrumb
    Stephen Colbert
    Steve Perrin
    Todd Lockwood
    Wolfgang Baur

6. Dale

Dale Administrator

That is an awesome list of creative people! I am a huge fan of a lot of them. :D

7. shalaban

shalaban Chevalier

Yea; me too! :)

And I don’t want any of them to miss out on the great times we have had (and will have) at Gary Con! :D