What does one do if he can't attend?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Emperor Xan, Feb 23, 2012.

1. Emperor Xan

Emperor Xan Troubadour

I've paid for a badge, but given the way things have wound up since graduating, I don't have the funds to attend the con this year. Are there any procedures for this, such as refunds, etc?

2. osarious

osarious Chevalier

3. mark

mark Spellbinder

That's bad news. You'll be missed. Congrats on the graduation though! I hope things pick up for you otherwise soon.

4. Donal

Donal Administrator

We can issue a refund or give you system credit for future years.

5. Melf

Melf Administrator Staff Member

Richard, i am sorry to hear that you won't make it this year. Best wishes for an improved financial situation that allows for future Gary con attendance!

6. geekpreacher

geekpreacher Spellbinder

Blast! Sorry to hear it. I was looking forward to seeing you again this year. I'm glad to hear you graduated.....I definitely know how it feels to have that behind you.

7. Emperor Xan

Emperor Xan Troubadour

Sorry to take so long to reply, things have been a bit hectic for me as of late. I do want to say thanks to all, I really wanted to be there, but c'est la vie. As I do need to get new inhalers, I would prefer a refund given my current situation.

I hope a good time is had by all this year. :)

8. lucailario

lucailario Chevalier

Sorry to read this, save money for the next year!

9. Hello,

My name is Timothy LeMaster and for reasons financial I will not be attending Gary Con this year. I will be needing a refund towards my badge. Please let me know if there is anything I need to do to get this accomplished.

Thank you.

Tim

10. Donal

Donal Administrator

You need to email your request to [email protected] and include your badge number, full name, and date of registration. Also, it appears you may have events in our catalog--I assume we'll be deleting those then?

11. greywolf

greywolf Level 0 Character

I am not going to be able to make it this year either (I was hoping for a 3rd year in a row). :(

System credit would be acceptable to me. Thanks.

12. I sent my e-mail with the information required. Can anyone give me an idea as to when I will recieve my refund as I could really need the money now. Thank you and have a good time