When will see the event catalog?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by rizgard the ravager, Oct 31, 2012.

1. Just wondering when the catalog is going to be available? I want to submit some games but I don't want them to overlap with anything I would like to play.

2. chainsaw

chainsaw Troubadour

Last year there was a sneak peek released on Dec. 28 (50 events had been submitted), followed by the full catalog on Jan. 15th and registration on Jan. 29. Or at least that was the plan, according to an old post of Donal's. The exact dates might have shifted a bit. I can't remember.

3. Melf

Melf Administrator Staff Member

Chainsaw is on target. The plan is to release at the end of the year a sneak peek and then solidify the catalogue in JAN. Please don't hold your events until the end. We need to get your events to compile the event guide for everyone. All the great events that you guys bring to Gary Con helps make it the best con out there.

4. When the tentative schedule comes out, will we be able to shift our events to avoid conflict?

5. Donal

Donal Administrator

Yes, but only if your event hasn't been "approved" yet. Once approved, only we can update your event (it's locked in place, more or less).

6. ghul

ghul Chevalier

My problem is that since I'm a vendor, I can't submit my events though the site, because I get prompted to buy a badge, but my vendor's booth is supposed to come with points that would allow me to buy a badge, I believe.

7. Melf

Melf Administrator Staff Member

Right you are Jeff! I sent the list of paid vendors over to Chris yesterday. He should input a credit for you shortly. It might be better to completely seperate that next year so we don't hit delays. Thanks for bearing with us- and making a kickass game and running events at GC! :ugeek:

Luke

8. ghul

ghul Chevalier

Submitted my events tonight:

AS&SH on Thursday night
    AS&SH on Friday night
    AD&D on Saturday night

I'm leaving myself some wiggle room, because I have a booth, and because I want to do a little more playing this year. Or, I might run a game in the bar that's off-the-grid.

Cheers,
    Jeff T.

9. chainsaw

chainsaw Troubadour

AD&D, Jeff? Cool.

Good stuff on leaving yourself some free time. It's easy to overschedule, especially when you already have your booth to man. Ian coming again I assume?

10. capitalbill

capitalbill Level 0 Character

Did someone say bar...game...bar? I'm in. First round's on me!

Obviously I'm interested in some more AS&SH, got something new to try out on us I hope?