Gary Con Event Layout

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by fmillard, Jan 26, 2016.

1. fmillard

fmillard Level 0 Character

I see what looks like table assignments attached to all of the games we're running. I'm looking for a floor plan to see where everything will be as we haven't used this location yet. Or maybe it's already on here somewhere and I'm just a lost traveler trying to find it ...

Jarlaxle and Erik Olsen like this.
  2. ScottEDouglas

ScottEDouglas Level 0 Character

That seems perfectly reasonable. I've referred your post to one of the gentlemen actually doing the table assignments. I expect someone to post a map, or a location for the map's hosting in this thread, unless it's already been posted somewhere obvious, and both of us missed it.

Here's a link to the resort's pdf map so you can get your bearings in general. We've got the whole upper floor (Galewoods and Evergreens), all of the Lorimoors in the bottom floor and almost all of the main floor in the convention center (all Lindwoods and all Maple Lawns -the dealers' area). My thumbnail calculation is that we've got roughly 80 tables available for each game slot. Dave and Skip will have exact numbers posted before anybody registers for games.

PBurke, mark, Jarlaxle and 1 other person like this.
  3. fmillard

fmillard Level 0 Character

Great! Thanks for the quick response!

4. brendar

brendar Staff Member Staff Member

Detailed table maps will be published. Soon.

PBurke likes this.