Adjusting event registration

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by bighara, Jan 30, 2012.

1. bighara

bighara Chevalier

What I'm wondering is if these is a way to remove an event AFTER you check out, in case you won't be able to make one game and/or you want to swap it for a different one that's still available.

2. jim skach

jim skach Troubadour

An interesting question because I signed up for something that, due to a senior moment and the excitement of trying to get in a game, will conflict with another game. As much as it pains me to do it, I'll have to drop one or the other. This, of course, will open up several points to spend...

3. Fuesar

Fuesar Footpad

I have the same question for a different reason. A friend of mine was able to register for an event, but I wasn't. We want to game together so now he wants to release that event back into the pool and reclaim those Gary Points so he can register for a different event.

Is that possible?

4. Gehenna Strykar

Gehenna Strykar Level 0 Character

Just for the record, for those of us lame enough to make mistakes when registering for events and want to un-register, there should really be a way to do so from our accounts. It's been a mess trying to sign up for the events I really want to attend... leave it up to me to turn something into chaos!! lol