Ancient TSR artist Bill Willingham is coming again this year...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Bill Willingham, Jan 16, 2016.

1. Bill Willingham

Bill Willingham Level 0 Character

...but he seems to be too old and feeble-minded to know what the hell he's doing.

Because I recently swore off doing comic book conventions, it occurred to me I was once again free to attend Gary Con, which I've missed too often, but always occurred at the same time as a comic convention I was more or less annually obligated to attend.

So, I get to come again this year.

Unfortunately I realized this too late to be able to run a game.

So my question is this. I can't find anywhere in the site where we can sign up to play in other games - those hosted by fine fellows (which can be both male and female, so don't snarl at me) who weren't too much of a procrastinator to register in a timely manner. Did I miss the deadline for that too?

Bill

2. Buttmonkey

Buttmonkey Troubadour

Event registration has not started yet, so you haven't missed anything. They haven't announced when event registration will open and the event catalog hasn't been officially released yet.

3. Bill Willingham

Bill Willingham Level 0 Character

Oh good. Thanks.

4. mordrin

mordrin Spellbinder Staff Member

Hi Bill!

You can still run games, BTW.

They may not make it into the printed program available onsite.
    And they might not get into the online event list by the time event registration begins.

But anyone can run unpublicized events.
    I'd be surprised if there's not still time to get events into the online list at some point, at least before online registration ends.
    And for a TSR VIP like yourself, they might even be able to make an exception and "speed process" an event for you.
    (I can't promise anything, because I'm not one of the ones doing the work to make it happen)

5. gizmomathboy

gizmomathboy Spellbinder

There will be open gaming area(s) so you can run off-grid games.

6. sir jon

sir jon Spellbinder

Maybe THIS time I'll drag out my IRONWOOD comics...