Badge Pickup & Registration

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Dale, Mar 23, 2011.

1. Dale

Dale Administrator

On Thursday we are planning to allow badge pickup and registration from 3pm - 5 pm. This is not carved in stone, but we are trying to alleviate the Friday morning crush to get badges.

Friday & Saturday: Badge pickup & registration will begin at 7am- as the first games begin at 8am.

Sunday: Badge pickup & registration will begin at 8am.

Cost is $30 for all three days, or $15 for one day badges. Cash Only.

Note: There is an ATM on site, but last year it was broken. So hopefully it will be working this year, but bring cash just in case.

2. the keeper

the keeper Spellbinder

COOL!! I was planning on stopping by Thursday at 3:pm anyway. :D

3. Dale

Dale Administrator

Chris contacted The Lodge and they verified the ATM is working! Still, bring cash because they like to run out of money with large groups.

4. Emperor Xan

Emperor Xan Troubadour

Arg! I get to MKE around 5:30 tomorrow.

5. Rhuvein

Rhuvein Troubadour

Yep, good idea for sure. I'll stop by and say hello and help relieve the Friday morning crush!! :)

6. Totan

Totan Spellbinder

I'm willing & offered to continue with badge pick-up and reg when I get there, which will probably not be until around 5pm, maybe a bit later. So perhaps, I will be my first conventioneer served. My Spousling has offered to help too. We'll just have to see how it shakes out.

7. mark

mark Spellbinder

Getting there by five might be tricky so hopefully the table can extend hours a little while longer.

8. prolificvoid

prolificvoid Troubadour

That 3 to 5 turned more into 3 to 7-Or-So, and somehow we ended up "getting" to miss the festivities at the Next Door Pub, Dale. What's up with that?
    Instead? I end up with a near "Death by War Hooch."
    :shock:

Good times, but.....I'm pretty sure I learned to stick with booze that at least has a label.
    Back on point, and in true D&D fashion may I add - I vote for hirelings and/or henchmen!
    :D