DCC/Star Frontiers/Chill

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Clint, Jan 5, 2013.

1. Clint

Clint Level 0 Character

I was just wondering if anyone might be running any of these awesome games?

2. sniderman

sniderman Chevalier

I'll be running a Chill game (Pacesetter - 1st edition) and I believe the Goodman folks will be on-hand, making DCC a certainty. And I recall seeing someone mentioning that they'd be running SF as well, so I think all of your bases will be covered. ;)

My Chill game:

Arbor Day -- Horrific axe murders committed in Oregon’s Tillamook State Forest are identical to those committed by the legendary "Paul Bunyon Killer" 40 years earlier. However, the original murderer -- now elderly and feeble -- remains behind bars. Has a copycat killer surfaced, or is this the work of the Unknown?

3. sir jon

sir jon Spellbinder

I believe a certain "jeffrey st. clair" will be running his Star Frontiers events this year. They were quite popular last year.

4. jeffery st. clair

jeffery st. clair Troubadour

Somebody call? Actually, yes, I'll be running four slots, if approved, two using last year's scenario, and two using the year before last's. (GC IV and III for anyone who's counting.)

5. Chuck

Chuck Level 0 Character

I can finally get a chance to play DCC after owning the book and trying to convince my group to take a break from our current campaign to try this game out.