Dead Games Society back again!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by red wizard, Aug 27, 2010.

1. red wizard

red wizard Troubadour

Because we had such a blast at GaryconII, the Dead Games Society is back again with even more old school events to run! And a few more members as well. This year we're rolling into Lake Geneva, represented by about seven members as of my last count. Amongst them you already know Keeper and Jedisoth. As well as the games they bring--and some of which they have graciously agreed to run as part of the DGS line-up.

I'll be running a 1st edition AD&D adventure that I ran at Gencon 2008, Caretakers of the Twilight Garden. In addition, I'll also be running a Top Secret game--more in the vein of Le Carre' then Flemming, which I ran at this last Gencon, entitled Checkpoint Charlie.

I'm sure the other DGS members will post what they are running as they know their events.

Who knows, I might even run a pick-up game of the 5th edition Call of Cthulhu event I ran at this last Gencon, The Final Flight of LZ129.

2. Dale

Dale Administrator

That sounds great! We are happy to have you guys back and running some cool old school games!

See you in March 2011! It will be here before too long... ;)

3. Rex

Rex Footpad

Yeah I know at least 5 people that were waiting for a DGS announcement before they pulled the trigger on going to GC III for sure. Now it's a party....well it will be with the beer and the strippers.....which really should be it's own RPG methinks...

~Rex....points those fans at the DGS website...

4. silas

silas Chevalier

I am counting the days!

And the DGS has something special planned for GaryCon -I am working on it now, hehehe

All I can say is it will be a "horror-themed" convention for us: Call of Cthulhu, Ravenloft, maybe some Chill, Ghostbusters, who knows? But I know maker is going to run Star Wars as well.