[ENnies] 2011 ENnies Booth Volunteer Recruitment!

Discussion in 'RPG Discussion' started by reveal, Mar 7, 2011.

1. reveal

reveal Chevalier

We need you!

What for?
    We need volunteers for the ENnies booth at Gen Con this year. I know it’s really early to think about Gen Con, but we want to give people plenty of time to work out their schedule, especially since event sign up doesn’t begin until April.

How long will it take?
    Each shift is two hours and we like to have two people at the booth for each shift. When scheduling your time, please plan to show up 10 minutes before your shift starts.

What do I have to do?
    You’ll answer questions from passers-by about the ENnies. Information about when the ceremony is, who the judges are, who the nominees are, how the winners are chosen, etc. will be sent out before Gen Con and will be available in a book at the booth.

If publishers want to drop off materials for next year’s ENnies, you’ll have them fill out a form and give them a receipt.

You also have to make sure nothing is taken from the booth, especially on Saturday and Sunday, after the ENnie winners are announced Friday night.

What’s in it for me?
    If the good feeling you’ll get knowing you’ve helped fellow gamers isn’t enough, we’ve got swag bags for all volunteers.

Where do I sign up?
    You can either e-mail Sandie Law, the Volunteer Coordinator, at [email protected] or sign up on the ENnies site.

2. reveal

reveal Chevalier