Frank Mentzer interview at Gencon 2010

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by the keeper, Aug 15, 2010.

1. the keeper

the keeper Spellbinder

This is a FANTASTIC podcast with Frank. It's LONG, about 45 minutes, & the intro takes about 5 minutes before you get to it. Frank talks about O.D. & D., TSR, Garycon & other things of interest. If you've got the time give it a listen. Here's the link...........
    http://rfipodcast.com/show/2010/08/12/i ... k-mentzer/
    Enjoy,
    The Keeper

2. Totan

Totan Spellbinder

Interesting. Time well spent.

3. extsr

extsr Chevalier

Tim Kask and I have been promoting GaryCon a lot.

We think you're going to hit space limits and be forced to cut off Reg.

We shall see.

:)

F

4. francisca

francisca Troubadour

I wore garycon shirts 2 days at gencon, and probably talked to 5 or 6 people each day. What is the reg limit?

5. Donal

Donal Administrator

As always, we appreciate any and all promotional efforts. Thanks again, Frank, for helping me distribute our flyers at Gen Con... which reminds me, I need to add our flyer to the main website for download.

Well, this is surely a problem that we would like to have (we say that now ;) ). But given the expanded convention space over last year, I think it will be a challenge to fill it. But if we do, we'll already have outgrown Geneva Ridge!

I'm not positive where are cut off is, as I haven't seen a table layout on the new space yet, but I would estimate somewhere between 400 and 500.

6. lucailario

lucailario Chevalier

It is still a Shift X task for me but as soon as I can get the pont the interview is really interesting!
    Me too... :lol: