Gary con questions

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by rizgard the ravager, Jul 27, 2009.

1. So I like what I have seen about Garycon. So I have some questions for you guys.

1. Both my wife and I like to GM as well as play, in fact my wife likes to GM more that anything else. Can we sign up to run some games?

2. What games can we run? I know that this is an old school con so I don't expect anything new which is fine by me, is there a list?

3. Can we wear funny hats? We must wear funny hats.

Thank you.

2. Dale

Dale Administrator

Yes to all three questions. That was easy. :p

I'm sure Luke will be by in a bit to go more into detail.

//Welcome aboard! You and the misses.

ETA: Question #2... All games should be good. Just don't be looking to play/run D&D 4th Ed. ;)

3. dndgeek

dndgeek Troubadour

LOL...or 3rd for that matter.

4. prolificvoid

prolificvoid Troubadour

L.

O.

L.

:lol:

Cribbage is cool, right?

OH AND RIZGARD - the funny hats are one thing, but do not - I repeat, DO NOT - show up with tights and red capes.
    It's from another thread, but just TRUST ME ON THIS ONE!

5. Melf

Melf Administrator Staff Member

Welcome Mr and Mrs Ravager :p

Welcome to the site and I look forward to meeting you both at Gary Con.
    1 Yes you can run a game if you want to. Please send me the game system, title, short description, number of players (level if appropriate), time slot you want to run (e.g. FRI/ SAT/ SUN, 8-12/12-5/6-10)

2. I won't dictate what game you play. I think you will get more response from old school games, but play what makes you happy. If you can GM Cyborg Commando or Mythus, or run some Cavalier and Roundheads miniatures that would be a bonus.

3. The more outrageous the better. It is a gaming convention- you are among friends.

Luke