Garycon VI Suggestions

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Gronan of Simmerya, Mar 23, 2013.

1. Melf

Melf Administrator Staff Member

Monster Mike:

In the past we have had an on-site event registration for events with empty seats available. Some people submit events late and they don't get pre-reg and there are seats available. They don't require any GPs/SPs. I think we can find a butcher pad or white board near the open gaming area as well.

And the Red/Green signs on the tables in open gaming are a good idea. I have to find some of the metal stands and manufacture some more signs.

I will check with Dan The Bard and see if he can make a return to GC VI for you Jon!

2. Melf

Melf Administrator Staff Member

Silas-

Thanks for the feedback. I like the fact that we get some unusual/rare games submitted. If they don't fill up, we just need to promote them the evening before at the on-site reg table or hit the open gaming area and solicit for players. I think that one of the big benefits for attending a con like Gary Con is the chance to play a new game that you wouldn't try otherwise. That is why I like the close knit feeling- so no one is reluctant to approach a table and ask if they can join the game.

Luke

3. Traxion

Traxion Footpad

Any chance of getting GaryCon™ travel coffee mugs for sale this year?