Got Ink?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussion' started by blackmote, Sep 5, 2011.

1. blackmote

blackmote Footpad

my tattoo of Alias Wyverspur a week or so after it had healed (circa March 1991)...

[​IMG]

I would not want to show you a current picture of her because I'm now 80 pounds heavier and she's in dire need of refurbishing. Hoping to have that done before the next GaryCon.

recent tattoos include a refurbishment of the dagger/rose/dragon on my right forearm:

[​IMG]

and the 'dice' tribute to my younger brother, who died in a tractor-trailer accident July 16th 2009:

[​IMG]

the numbers represent the day he was born (Oct 5th, 1971) and the day we lost him (July 16th, 2009). The tattoo is placed just below the crook of my elbow on my left arm.

I have Ren & Stimpy on my outside left calf. No pictures currently because again, they need refurbishing. I have a tattoo of Warner Bros' Pepe Le Pew & Penelope. That one I had done as an anniversary gift for my wife. ;) And my left upper bicep and shoulder is covered by a big black, blue, and purple Celtic Knot.

And so you know I'm the one with the tattoos posted above, here is a picture of me from last March with my wife and and our 4-day old grandson:

[​IMG]

2. the keeper

the keeper Spellbinder

Nice ink, Blackmote. Glad to see some people aren't scared "crapless" of needles.

3. blackmote

blackmote Footpad

my wife is. hah hah. although she's getting used to them now that she takes a B-12 shot every month. Still can't talk her into the tattoo though. ;)

4. mark

mark Spellbinder

That's a nice tribute to your brother. Sorry for your loss.

5. the keeper

the keeper Spellbinder

Same thought here........

6. chainsaw

chainsaw Troubadour

Hate to sound like a broken record here, but.. I thought the same.

7. Dale

Dale Administrator

Indeed. Sad, but cool tribute.

8. geekpreacher

geekpreacher Spellbinder

That is a beautiful tribute as well. I had a friend buy fuzzy dice for my son and do something similar right after he was born. Unfortunately, I think I lost that picture and just have one with the random dice.

I do really like the artwork overall. I'm thinking of getting a tattoo myself but just can't get the design right in my head.