Gygax Magazine??

Discussion in 'RPG Discussion' started by Bigby1980, Nov 20, 2012.

1. Bigby1980

Bigby1980 Level 0 Character

Hello folks!

I just heard from Greyhawk Gorgnard and Grognardia about a post on ENWorld circling around. Jayson Elliot from the RFI podcast is putting together a new TSR with its first publication being Gygax Magazine. It was also said that Luke and Ernie were involved, along with Jim Wampler, Jim Ward, Len Lakofka, and Tim Kask. Is this just a rumor or is this a real thing? I wanted to maybe see if Luke could verify it because I'd like to sign up for the magazine but am hesitant until I know if the website is for real.

2. mark

mark Spellbinder

It's true. :)

3. rossik

rossik Footpad

its all around the OSR community , and im very happy about it :D

4. sir jon

sir jon Spellbinder

Some of the best news in gaming in some time.

5. red wizard

red wizard Troubadour

Yup, it's definitely true. ;)

6. Mythusmage

Mythusmage Level 0 Character

It's true, and Gygax Magazine should be out, according to my source, the week before Christmas.

7. Melf

Melf Administrator Staff Member

The publishers of Gygax Magazine had hoped for a Christmas release, but we wanted to ensure that we had everything just right for our premier issue. I can tell you that we have established a release date (soon). Look for the announcement on the Gygax Magazine website (www.gygaxmagazine.com).

Luke

8. sir jon

sir jon Spellbinder

Anyone thinking of going to the Brooklyn Strategist for the unveiling? It's a possibility for members of the Fond of Justice League.

9. osarious

osarious Chevalier

Why in New York? Why not in Lake Geneva. Seems it would be more fitting.

Plus, then I could attend. :lol: