Hawaii Rocks

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussion' started by Melf, Aug 25, 2009.

1. Melf

Melf Administrator Staff Member

I just got back from a 2 week vacation in Hawaii and it was awesome! I enjoyed the laying on the beach sun tanning portion of the trip. But the getting out and walking in the less traveled parts was pretty cool. I recommend going to Maui and driving the Hana Road taking time to stop off and explore little waterfalls and grottoes as you go, and swimming in a cave was fun as well.

There was lots of ideas for D&D adventurers everywhere - if you were looking ofr them. I need to find some time and write up a good island adventure! Now I better get back to work and getting Gary Con II squared away.....

2. the keeper

the keeper Spellbinder

Welcome back, Melf. Glad to hear your trip was relaxing.

3. Druvas

Druvas Spellbinder

Sorry you had to come back to the real world of sunny Central-Coastal California (as if that were not a paradise in it's own right!). I have a choice of work locations in my new position: Dayton, OH; Washington, DC; San Antonio, TX; Honolulu, HI; and (near) Frankfurt, GDR. I seriously considered Hawaii but my wife voted for Germany and since she gets two votes, I had to cave to her choice (not that it is a bad one...)