Insider Info

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by the keeper, Oct 22, 2010.

1. the keeper

the keeper Spellbinder

Word has it that Noble Knights Games has applied for vendor space at Garycon 3. That makes this reporter very happy indeed. :D Being a fan of Noble Kights Games, (hereafter referred to as NKG), I can't help but say good things about this growing local game store. I personally have been dealing with NKG for quite a few years & have always been very pleased with their customer service & support their endeavors. (Besides, where else can you walk in the front door of your FLGS & be greeted by a suit of armor?!)
    Anyway, please get in line & help me wave the NKG rally banner to provide them a spot for us at Garycon.
    Sincerely,
    The Keeper

2. Druvas

Druvas Spellbinder

Yes, indeed. I have made a few purchases over the last couple of years from them and find them to be very personable as well as well stocked. Banner waved! :mrgreen:

3. geekpreacher

geekpreacher Spellbinder

I've used their website many times. Excellent customer service and fast shipping.

I just hope they like to haggle. They've got some stuff I'd love to buy but I'd like to see a 10% reduction in price at the very least. ( I use The Acaeum as my price guide.)

4. red wizard

red wizard Troubadour

Count me in for a solid yes on Noble Knight games as well! Good bunch!