Medieval Fantasy Combat Miniatures Game

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by mark, Mar 18, 2010.

1. mark

mark Spellbinder

I'm running Medieval Fantasy Combat Miniatures Game (my own minis rules) in the first slot on Saturday and Sunday. I've brought a ton more figures than we will need so there might be the chance for some customization of the armies if everyone shows up on time (or a bit early). We might even be able to accomodate two games/tables if the need is there. I plan to be early and getting things set up, so don't dawdle too long over breakfast.

Below, and linked, are some pictures of the game being played at the last Chicago Gameday at Games Plus in Mount Prospect, IL. We used a lot more figures than I think we really should have, but I played fast and loose with the morale rules to get things pared down quickly in the five hour time slot we had. We'll probably play the simple and bloody way again for GaryCon II's games.

Chicago Gameday MF CMG in action

[​IMG]

2. mark

mark Spellbinder

Some innovative play by both the forces of good and those of evil. As it drew to a close it became obvious that the bigwigs were going to need to slug it out in the castle to determine a final victor, so we isolated on that battle and gave everyone their fair chance to win. In the end, the evil alliance destroyed goodness for once and for all. :)

http://picasaweb.google.com/creativemou ... 2311070018

[​IMG]

3. Rhuvein

Rhuvein Troubadour

This game did look and seem very excellent. I hope to try it next year!

:)

4. javier

javier Level 0 Character

Great Idea, I want to try that.