Mentzer and grodog maps Qs from events

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by grodog, Mar 25, 2010.

1. grodog

grodog Troubadour

Hi folks---

I had a blast at GaryCon and can't wait for next year :D

I have a couple of Qs about maps for folks:

1. In Frank Mentzer's game on Satruday night, I was mapping for the party, but stepped away from the table while I was paralyzed, and during that time the session wrapped up. Someone mistakenly picked up the map with their gear, so if you find that they have the map, please get back in touch by email so I can have you send it to me :D

2. In my Castle Greyhawk events, I completely forgot to ask about making copies of the player maps: I like to use authentic maps as treasure maps, and such, and completely spaced asking for scans and/or copies of them during wrap-up. If you were mapping in my games, please get in touch with me by email.

Thanks!

2. spaartuk

spaartuk Level 0 Character

I was sitting to your left at the Falx game, so I just checked through my gear to make sure I didn't make off with the map. No joy--I've got nothing but my character sheet and a small sketch of Bill Hoyer that I made.

Frank was showing us what we missed after the session ended, but I can't remember if someone grabbed the map to compare it to the DM maps.

3. mark

mark Spellbinder

What is your email address?

*edit* Found it in the profile. Sent copy of map I made during our game. Kinda messy. Enjoy. :)

4. grodog

grodog Troubadour

Thanks for checking, Jason.

That's along the lines of what I figured happened, hence the original post/plea :D

5. grodog

grodog Troubadour

Thanks Mark: it'll definitely see use!

6. dndgeek

dndgeek Troubadour

I've been meaning to check my paperwork, but I'm pretty sure that I do not have it. Will try to remember to look again tonight.

7. grodog

grodog Troubadour

Thanks, I appreciate it dndgeek :D

8. dndgeek

dndgeek Troubadour

Okay, so two months later I can definitively say that I do not have the map. I found the character sheet that I used in that game and checked every loose piece of paper in the house, to no avail. Sorry, Grodog. And sorry to take so long to finally do a full search. Just been really busy.

9. grodog

grodog Troubadour

No worries, Jason, and thanks for looking. Hopefully it'll turn up sometime elsewhere, or perhaps someone'll recognize me next year and say "Hey, grodog, I have your map!". It's not like I won't get to make some more in the meanwhile :D :D