Missing GPs?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ljsefton, Nov 1, 2012.

1. ljsefton

ljsefton Level 0 Character

When I first logged into the new website, under my account I saw I had some 30 GPs accumulated, I assume these were from my previous years of attending but not pre-regging for some events during those years of GaryCon. Remembering at the last minute, I logged in and registered for the early-bird 4 day plan for the 2013 convention, but I also then noticed my account no longer reflects the previously displayed 30 GPs 0 SPs. Now it only shows the 2 GPs and 30 SPs from the early bird registration package. Any ideas what's up? Or are my eyes betraying me again....

2. Melf

Melf Administrator Staff Member

I don't have the specifics of your case, so I don't know if you had any left over GPs. Gary Con GPs and SPs are not held over from year to year. We had discussed the possibility of carrying points from year to year, but that was not a feasible plan for several reasons. The badges provide plenty of points to "buy" into several events. If you want to play more games than you have points you can always do on-site registration the day before to step into any open seats.