New Orleans Saints Victory!

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussion' started by geekpreacher, Feb 9, 2010.

1. geekpreacher

geekpreacher Spellbinder

I can't believe that none of you sports fans has posted anything! Are you just too saddened by the might of the Saints? Has it shaken the frameworks of your lives so much that you've just let this great event go by unmentioned?

For Shame!

(I'm originally from Louisiana. They don't let you out of the state without a Fleur De Lys tattooed on some part of your body. ;) )

I thought it was a great game. There was some tremendous strategy going on and seeing an onside kick and a 2 point conversion in Superbowl game was awesome.

Any thoughts?

2. mark

mark Spellbinder

You should wear your Saints jersey to Gencon and make a big deal out of how they won while there this year. ;)

3. Druvas

Druvas Spellbinder

It was an awesome game. Just not the outcome that I would have preferred.

4. wcw43921

wcw43921 Footpad

That would be a great idea for a "Mob Violence" LARP. Just wear a Saints jersey or other paraphenailia while evading and survivng the raging hordes of Colts fans.

It's been quite a while since I've faced down an angry mob. Good Times--Good Times. :mrgreen:

5. geekpreacher

geekpreacher Spellbinder

I've got a Saints hat so that would be fun. I'm just hoping to make it to GenCon again this year. Still up in the air about it.

6. mark

mark Spellbinder

Hats often get a pass or go unnoticed. Gotta be a jersey and, for the full effect, facepaint.

7. Emperor Xan

Emperor Xan Troubadour

Probably nobody posted anything because the Aints still suck.

8. geekpreacher

geekpreacher Spellbinder

Yeah, that's exactly what the Colts were saying in the locker room right after they lost. Boo freakin' hoo.

:mrgreen: