Pick Up Games Thursday

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by WSmith, Jan 27, 2013.

1. WSmith

WSmith Level 0 Character

My son and I are free most of the day on Thursday after we arrive. Is anyone planning any pick up games? :D

2. sniderman

sniderman Chevalier

I'm playing back-to-back games until Midnight on Thursday, so my answer would be "no." :D (I've scheduled earlier Fri/Sat/Sun evenings specifically for late night pick-ups. Plus, there's always Tower of Gygax for you to play during those times you have open!)

3. mordrin

mordrin Spellbinder Staff Member

I might have one Thursday night, but not saying anything more unless I'm sure.

4. bighara

bighara Chevalier

I'm running @ noon Thursday and playing in an 8PM game, so I'll have a gap in the afternoon.

5. Dale

Dale Administrator

In regards to pick up games.

All through the GC gathering there will be hundreds of pick up games. If you have any "free slots" you should be able to fill it up with others that have games or adventures they want to play. So, have no fear about finding a game, as games (and new friends) usually find you at Gary Con.

See you in March! :D

6. sir jon

sir jon Spellbinder

Most of the time, no one listens to Dale. He lives on a boat and occasionally forgets how to interact with the landlubbers. Even so, listen to him here. He hast spaketh thy truthe.

7. grodog

grodog Troubadour

I'll probably be free to run some pickup Aliens games, perhaps, Bill. We'll see if another Castle Greyhawk game comes together or not....