Pre-GaryCon gaming (for those who arrive early)

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by jeffery st. clair, Feb 27, 2011.

1. jeffery st. clair

jeffery st. clair Troubadour

So GaryCon officially runs from Friday through Sunday, and the Next Door Pub gathering is Thursday evening, but what is there for those folks who arrive even before that?

More gaming, of course! :cool:

(I thought I saw this asked elsewhere, but thought we could consolidate it all into one thread.)

Jason at Lake Geneva Games invites one and all to come on out with their favorite games to play. Deekin's run some stuff over there, and I could be persuaded to join/run a game in the evening there. Also, Ernie has been known to host a game or two from time to time. ;) If you're arriving early I'm sure you could find a game to play nearby if you wanted.

Any other ideas/locales?

2. Druvas

Druvas Spellbinder

I think Ernie opened his house for gaming all week leading up to and including the nights of GC3. He as a thread hereabouts on that topic.

3. mark

mark Spellbinder

I will be available on Thursday evening for questions about the three other games I am running, one each on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday, and I might have some handouts or even have some pre-game dice rolling events on Thursday, too, depending on who shows up early and general demand. The events all share a large non-static location, in that what happens on Thursday can effect the rest of the weekend, Friday happenings shape what can happen Saturday and Sunday, etc.

4. schoolmaster

schoolmaster Level 0 Character

If anyone is interested, I could run a playtest session of Humanspace Empires.

5. lucailario

lucailario Chevalier

If it doesn't overlap with my only registered event (apart whatever The Keeper or Ernie will run) I would like to guess.

6. dramaman

dramaman Level 0 Character

I won't be getting in until Thursday evening, but would definitely enjoy an hour or two of gaming to unwind from the long road trip.