Roll for Initiative

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by geekpreacher, Oct 18, 2010.

1. geekpreacher

geekpreacher Spellbinder

I don't get to listen to the ROI podcast very often but I heard one of the guys saying he would be at GCIII running a Judge's Guild game. Does anyone else know about it? Do any of you guys listen to ROI? I have to say that would definitely be a game I'm interested in. I love all the old City State materials.

Thanks in advance for any input.

2. the keeper

the keeper Spellbinder

Yes, Jason Elliot (RFI) is suppose to be at Garycon 3. I chatted briefly with him on line. I'll shoot him another e-mail to see if I can find out if he's going to run an event. :)

3. tavis

tavis Footpad

I played in a Top Secret game Jayson ran at Jaysoncon (an awesome micro-con he put together to celebrate his birthday) and I am ready to testify that his GMing + Judges' Guild = awesome.

4. geekpreacher

geekpreacher Spellbinder

Yes, I heard the podcast about JasonCon (sp?). That's the one where he mentioned he'd be running Judge's Guild at GCIII.

I did something similar for my birthday this year. It wasn't a Con in that sense but I rented out the backroom of my FLGS and had a gaming party. Me and a bunch of friends got together and played a number of games. We didn't have anyone run any RPG's which was a bit disappointing but, afterwards, in Grand Gygaxian fashion we went out and had plenty of brews. I have to say it was a lot of fun.