Steve Perrin?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Liverpuncher, Jan 11, 2013.

1. Liverpuncher

Liverpuncher Level 0 Character

Does anyone know if he will be attending? Or if any old school Rune Quest games will be run at the con?

Thanks!

2. Dale

Dale Administrator

I'm not sure, but Gary Con has become somewhat of a TSR family reunion. So, it does not surprise me who comes out to spend time with their old friend or co-workers.

Last year there was even a cool group photo of the TSR family. That was pretty damn cool.

3. Liverpuncher

Liverpuncher Level 0 Character

Thanks Dale - I eventually find Perrin - and learned he won't be attending. I was hoping their would be other old school rpg designers at the con - in addition to those who worked at TSR. I'll have a blast there either way.

Thanks again

4. Dale

Dale Administrator

I've found that every year I get amazed who turns up to meet their old friends. It never fails.

Here is a photo from last year of some of the TSR peeps that made it out:
    [​IMG]

See you at the gathering in two months! :D

5. grodog

grodog Troubadour

I've talked Steve up about the NTX RPG Con each year in June when I was at the Dragonsfoot SoCalMiniCon #4 in August 2011, and he seemed interested in going. I don't know if he and the con organizers have talked about it much since then, though. I'll ping him to see. (Does help for GaryCon, of course, but him at an old school con is better than at no old school cons ;) ).