The Crusader Magazine - GCIII Ad

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Dale, Dec 5, 2010.

1. Dale

Dale Administrator

Just a heads up to all Gary Con fans. Steve, with the Troll Lords, is going to run a full page ad in the next issue of The Crusader Magazine!

He is doing this free of charge to help spread the love of GC. We greatly appreciate the support he has given us (along with the other companies & fans) all these years! Steve, thank you.

Pick up a copy at your local game shop. If you have not subscribed, check out the info on their fine publication:
    http://www.trolllord.com/crusader/index.html!

2. the keeper

the keeper Spellbinder

Way to go Steve!! Too awesome. :D

3. Totan

Totan Spellbinder

That's awesome. I guess I'll have to figure out what Crusader is, and if it is something I need to subscribe to.

4. Druvas

Druvas Spellbinder

It's the Troll Lord publication for all things Castles and Crusades. It's pretty darn good, though I haven't bought an issue in many months. I plan to rectify that soon.

5. geekpreacher

geekpreacher Spellbinder

HA! I caught up on all my issues of Crusader at TrollCon this summer. It's a great magazine that often has wonderful writers. I'm excited to hear about the ad but that means you better make sure your rooms are booked! There may have a LOT of people this year.

6. Druvas

Druvas Spellbinder

Oh, yeah, I reserved my room months ago. This thing is only going to get bigger. Best plan ahead! I'm trying to lure another friend from the DC are to going this year. :)

7. Rhuvein

Rhuvein Troubadour

Excellente!

Issue #24!

:)