The DGS Podcast

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussion' started by red wizard, Apr 21, 2012.

1. red wizard

red wizard Troubadour

So the DGS is recording our first podcast this Sunday, yeah! We already have one interview in the can, an interview I conducted during Gary Con IV with Margaret Weis, which was AWESOME. And this Monday, I will be interviewing John Tynes, co-creator of Pagan Publishing, The Unspeakable Oath, Unknown Armies, and Delta Green, among many other great rpg and board game projects!

I was curious if anyone had questions they might like me to ask John?

Chad (a.k.a. Red)

2. clangador

clangador Footpad

Yes.

Why as is Delta Green being published as its own RPG instead of a supplement for CoC, and will the setting for the game remain the same?

3. makerofthings

makerofthings Chevalier

I can not wait to listen to that soon to be awesome podcast.

MoT

4. red wizard

red wizard Troubadour

So I interviewed John last Tuesday morning and while I did not get in all my questions due to time constraints, I did get about an hour of great info about Delta Green, Call of Cthulhu, Godlike and Unknown Armies. It was a great interview, I'm just editing it now.

Clangador, your answer is somewhat answered in the discussion, as in truth, Delta Green is considered by Chaosium to act as a supplement for their Modern setting. I asked about how the guys from Pagan Publishing decided to go the route of a supplement as opposed to a full-blown game system. You can hear John's answer to this as well as much more once I have it all ready for download. ;)

The inital episode will include the interview with Margaret Weis, and the John Tynes interview will follow in the following episode. And there will be many more great interviews to come. :)

Chad (a.k.a. Red)

5. geekpreacher

geekpreacher Spellbinder

Glad to hear about the podcast. Is it going up on iTunes or will it need to be downloaded from your site?

Thanks,

Derek
    <gp>

6. clangador

clangador Footpad

I look forward to listening to it.