Thursday night pit fighting

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by kvezner, Mar 19, 2014.

1. kvezner

kvezner Level 0 Character

Late Thursday night is looking light at the con, so I'm running a pick-up game starting at 10:30 p.m. Thursday. We'll meet at 10:20 p.m. Thursday at the pillar next to the registration desk, where the event lists get posted. From there we'll take one of the vacant gaming tables. Event description:

Pit Fighter

In a trade settlement at the edge of barbarian lands, the ruthless slaver Bel-Ar hosts a jubilee death-fight to celebrate the year’s largest caravan. You are participating in the jubilee fight, pitting your steel and brawn against pit slaves, barbarian champions, Imperial soldiers and the utterly desperate. Do you have what it takes to climb a pile of vanquished opponents and grasp the jubilee crown? Rules taught, no RPG experience necessary. The highest-placing player receives a prize.

Yes you'll be competing in a pit fighting tournament, to the death. One-up your gaming buddies, settle old grudges or start new ones. The game system is simple and I can take up to 8 players. It will run for 3-5 hours, depending on the number of players. Please post here if you will attend, so I can get a head count.

Game on!

--Kris