Unresolved Registration Issue - Duplicate Ticket

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by DJCheshireCat, Feb 6, 2016.

1. DJCheshireCat

DJCheshireCat Level 0 Character

I posted this issue in the original thread on the day of registration. I have used the contact form as later requested in that thread. This issue has not been resolved. I have just resubmitted the contact form in case it was lost in the shuffle. I would greatly appreciate it if this would be resolved before registration reopens so I can have the credited GP for spending.

Thank you kindly.

Name: Bryan Skowera

Email: [email protected]

Username on GaryCon.com (may be different than forum): DJCheshireCat

Event Name(s) - No Descriptions Please: Tamoachan Revisited

Ticket Number(s): 16252 <- This is a duplicate. Please credit my gold piece, remove from my account. PLEASE LEAVE ticket 16251

Order Number(s): Unknown

Specific Problems: Duplicate Events

2. brendar

brendar Staff Member Staff Member

Tracking you, Bryan. If you don't get resolution by tomorrow morning, send me a PM.

3. DJCheshireCat

Thank you!

4. rickwins

rickwins Level 0 Character

Still waiting on my Duplicate and overlap issue. I have filled out 2 forms one Saturday and one again on Monday for the same issue. rickwins is name on everything.

5. DJCheshireCat

@brendar I PM'd you - both the duplicate AND the correct ticket were removed, which was not what I requested.

-Bryan

6. DJCheshireCat

Thank you, it is resolved now.

7. rickwins

rickwins Level 0 Character

Now all three events have been returned instead of just the Duplicate one and the overlapping one. I still wanted the ticket to the Garycon Open

Looks like it is corrected, still has an extra gold piece in my inventory but I will not spend it if you have better things to do than adjust it

All corrected, thanks a lot, wish me luck with the stampede

Last edited: Feb 7, 2016