Wet Works Walking

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by tellion, Feb 10, 2014.

1. tellion

tellion Footpad

How many veterans of the Walking Wet filled out the ranks of the Lucky 14?

2. jim skach

jim skach Troubadour

What, exactly, are you asking? How many signed up?

For me, personally, if Tavis is there, I'm in. If not, I signed up for a backup game...Bottle City...

3. tellion

tellion Footpad

Yes, I was curious who else (of the walking wet regulars) signed up for the event that Mark submitted since it appears the event is full. Looks like there will be some irregulars at the table, but hopefully some of the usual suspects will be on hand as well.

4. welleran

welleran Footpad

I'm in.

5. mlpeel

mlpeel Level 0 Character

Didn't see Mark's entry until after I had signed up for an overlapping event. But I'll roll by when I get killed in that one...

6. Gryph

Gryph Level 0 Character

I guess I'm not a regular, but I was part of the 14 last year and I signed up again this year.

7. mark

mark Spellbinder

I'll have something memorable ready to go if it turns out Tavis cannot join us. As I mention in the description, I was in contact with him and he said it might come down to a last minute decision. Fingers crossed!

8. mark

mark Spellbinder

Here is a list of the current signups, though obviously someone could drop and someone else grab their spot -

Keith Sloan (welleran)
    Brian Sloan (welleran)
    Dex Briggs (tellion)
    Todd Bunn (the_bunnmeister)
    Paul Burke (PBurke)
    Doug Marrs (blusfn3)
    Joshua Liner (Gryph)
    Fred Liner (Gryph)
    Stan Pondo (Lestyan)
    David Temporado (diaglo)
    Shiv Chopra (Navar)
    Mark Clodi (Zombieman)
    Julie Ujazdowski (OGRE MAGE)
    Brian Hoffman (madgael)

9. tellion

tellion Footpad

I would expect nothing less than memorable from the creator of Tiptoe Taggins!

10. diaglo

diaglo Chevalier

i'll be there.
    i may even have a few new moves to add to my rep since i might have levelled and did my required research at the local dance hall.