Where is the event catalog?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by LordTennyson, Sep 20, 2010.

1. chainsaw

chainsaw Troubadour

How long between when you release the catalog and registration begins?

2. Donal

Donal Administrator

Thanks for your patience...

I have a draft catalog that I've uploaded for your viewing pleasure. You may download it here:
    Draft Event Catalog

I need to make a few minor adjustments still and add the event ID numbers. DMs, please feel free to insure your events are all present and correct. If not, send me an email.

I hope to get Event Registration online this weekend.

3. dndgeek

dndgeek Troubadour

Awesome, Donal. Thank you!

4. howandwhy99

howandwhy99 Level 0 Character

I see Mentzer, Ward, Kask, Kuntz, Carr, and Joseph Goodman. So there are a lot not present, but I'm patient. I figure you know this already, just a heads up to other downloaders.

5. dndgeek

dndgeek Troubadour

Did you notice that there are multiple tabs? The first tab is VIP events only.

6. howandwhy99

howandwhy99 Level 0 Character

D'oh!

7. red wizard

red wizard Troubadour

I'm itch'n to get into that Saturday, Metamorphosis Alpha game with Jim! Cross'n my fingers on that one.

8. mark

mark Spellbinder

The three events I am running, "Dungeon Crawl - Assault on the Catacombs (Friday)," "Dungeon Crawl - Battle in the Catacombs (Saturday)," and "Dungeon Crawl - Clearing the Catacombs (Sunday)," all appear to be fine. Thanks.

9. iddig ap nil

iddig ap nil Level 0 Character

The Lost Tomb of King Varq looks all good :) :ugeek:

10. smokin

smokin Chevalier

The guy running "Spells and Stuff" just recently learned how to spell continuous. Thanks again to THE KEEPER.
    Were you able to get the pictures of the prize I sent? I do know how to post them in email form but have not had any luck posting here. Kaskoid had a couple of them.
    What is the email address to send corrections/additions to?

11. jeffery st. clair

jeffery st. clair Troubadour

My three events are also good. Thanks much. :cool:

12. Emperor Xan

Emperor Xan Troubadour

Awesome, I got the times I wanted. Now I gotta nail down some maps and stuff. five classes in 10 weeks. Woot!

13. red wizard

red wizard Troubadour

Donal, I sent you a PM but your earlier post mentioned sending an email if there were any issues with the event listings. I didn't find an email address on your profile. Is a PM sufficient?

14. dndgeek

dndgeek Troubadour

15. the keeper

the keeper Spellbinder

Will this be posted soon on the homepage?
    (Those of us that don't use Excel would like to know.)
    ;)

16. wyrdbrew

wyrdbrew Level 0 Character

I was able to open it with Open Office.

17. maclaird

maclaird Level 0 Character

Will there be a mass email about when we can sign up for stuff? I really want to get into the LeMans race again this year.

18. lucailario

lucailario Chevalier

Who can I ask some help for booking for the events?

19. grodog

grodog Troubadour

It looks like my 2 events are in fine, and I pinged Jon to check on his. If I add another event, it'll likely be a pick-up game (which we'll have sign-ups for at the table, perhaps).

20. bighara

bighara Chevalier

Looking at spreadsheet and have 2 quick content Q's:

Do the Hackmaster events = the newer HM Basic or "classic"?
    Are those 5.5 & 7.5 hour long slots correct?! :eek: (i.e. Rob Kuntz's Raja Key & Bloodymage's Crusader's Gauntlet)