New Website

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Donal, Oct 20, 2011.

1. chainsaw

chainsaw Troubadour

No sweat man. :)

2. red wizard

red wizard Troubadour

The new site both looks and works great, good work Donal!

3. grodog

grodog Troubadour

Thanks Chris! (I think I got that right---I always lose track of your handle :oops: ).

4. bbarsh

bbarsh Level 0 Character

Tried to use the "Contact Us" tab and sent an email re: exhibitor info. Bounced back to me with a could not deliver message. I am assuming it did not go through. Any help?

5. Donal

Donal Administrator

We got the email and will reply soon. It bounced due to the CC address not being correct. I will fix this shortly. Thanks.

6. bbarsh

bbarsh Level 0 Character

Great and thanks!

7. francisca

francisca Troubadour

How do I buy multiple badges at once?

You guys are going to get killed on credit card fees, as I have to make 4 separate purchases.

8. chainsaw

chainsaw Troubadour

I think I signed up. A PayPal charge went through, at least. Not seeing that I am registered though (in My Account, My Registrations - still says No Badges Purchased). Maybe takes some time to process and update? Also, during the registration and in the My Registrations section, there are still references to 2011 - not sure if this is intention (we are technically in 2011 right now) or if it should read 2012 (that is when the next GaryCon takes place) or if I just signed up for last year's GaryCon (haha!).

9. capitalbill

capitalbill Level 0 Character

Same for me. I got the PayPal e-mail receipt so it looks like I'm good, but my profile here doesn't indicate that I made a badge purchase.

10. chainsaw

chainsaw Troubadour

Ok, well, at least it's likely not something that I personally did wrong then.

11. Donal

Donal Administrator

Both Chainsaw and Capital Bill both have emails sent regarding your error message. I am aware of the issue and working on it. The badge purchase went through, of course, but it may take some time to be reflected in your account.

We will fix the reference to 2011 in the emails shortly. It is, of course, a 2012 badge purchase.

12. francisca

francisca Troubadour

Naw, there are problems. Donal is working through them.

I registered, but my badge doesn't show up. My wife's observer badge, and the 2 youth badges I purchased, do show up however.

I got an MySQL error when returning to the site after paypal on the 4-day badge purchase for me. I wasn't thinking, and didn't copy it down to pass along to Donal.

If anyone else gets an error, please highlight and copy it, and pass it along to Donal. I'm sure he'd appreciate some actual error codes to work with.

13. chainsaw

chainsaw Troubadour

Hmm.. I didn't get any error message, but I did click the link back to the site. After a couple minutes of "loading," I figured something had frozen up, so I closed the window, opened a new one and went back in. Maybe that contributed.