Games for Gary Con VI

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by JediSoth, Mar 17, 2013.

1. Rex

Rex Footpad

I'll happily run anything I have with me in the car on Sunday Morning if folks have a request.....I didn't schedule anything for that day mostly to leave it as an open spot for some chill out and game with folks that were making a weekened of it. Plenty of open slots between my scheduled event should an exhibitor need some stuff run for folks as well .......considering adding a couple of more events yet to boot provided It's not to late to get them in on the big board. Otherwise, I've yet to show up at Garycon without at least 15 different Game Systems and a few board games to boot.... So should be good to go to run nearly anything at the drop of a hat provided I'm not already shceduled to do so.

~Rex

2. Buttmonkey

Buttmonkey Troubadour

Just noticed one of James Ward's sessions for Monty Haul's Lesser Tower of Doom is for female players only. There are all sorts of interesting quirks in the events submitted if you spend some time perusing the catalog carefully. I'm pretty much thrilled with the line-up this year. I don't know how they are going to squeeze all of the events into the space available.

3. pjs9490

pjs9490 Level 0 Character

Would anyone be interested in a game of Ogre. I recently purchased the Ogre Designer's Edition and I love it. It is a simple game that is easy to understand. My brother also has a copy as well. I would be more than willing to bring it to play.

Pete

4. sir jon

sir jon Spellbinder

"Steal Dale's Coffee" will be run clandestinely over the entire weekend, with extra experience given to those that can go one better and SWAP Dale's Coffee with something akin to decaf (or that really "great" packeted java they put in your room). All correspondence for SDC (Steal Dale's Coffee) should be left at the bar, with the code of "+1" with it.

Let's game, folks!

:mrgreen: :lol: :mrgreen:

5. stahlnee

stahlnee Spellbinder

game on

6. Dale

Dale Administrator

That is hilarious! Not recommended, but funny as hell. Well played, sir. *Golf clap*

And, you will always be Gary Con's favorite "+1"!

7. sir jon

sir jon Spellbinder

Too bad it didn't make the booklet... next year!

8. Jarlaxle

Jarlaxle Troubadour

I thought I submitted two games...neither went through. I'm very glad I checked what I registered for, because none of THAT was saved, either, so I wound up redoing it yesterday! (Of course, half of what I thought I'd signed up for is now full.)

9. Dale

Dale Administrator

What two games did you submit? I have four more that will be approved by tomorrow. Maybe yours is in this final list?

10. Rex

Rex Footpad

So let it be written......so let it be done.

~Rex

11. jeffery st. clair

jeffery st. clair Troubadour

Since I missed registration at first and have spent every GP and SP I could, I'll most likely run a pick-up game, or possibly two, on Friday afternoon and evening. Could be AD&D, or Star Frontiers, or maybe Mazes and Minotaurs - rather than dictate which one, maybe I'll just see what people might like to play.

12. Jarlaxle

Jarlaxle Troubadour

Both AD&D: the Ghost of Mistmoor & Pandora's Apprentice.