Getting closer........

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by the keeper, Oct 26, 2010.

1. smokin

smokin Chevalier

:?: As the con gets closer I would like to know if there will be a copy machine available. What is the house policy/cost on such equipment too?
    With four slots and up to 10 players at a time and multiple deaths expected I COULD run out of character sheets if the game really takes off. I have already printed more than I have ever taken to a con before (100) but ya never know. ;)

2. Druvas

Druvas Spellbinder

You're probably safe with 100... :D But I could be wrong... I don't recall seeing a copier that we could use last year... But, I'm sure there is a kinko's or some other office supply store in town where you can make copies.

3. geekpreacher

geekpreacher Spellbinder

IIRC, I believe the hotel has a copier but you might have to pay for a large number of copies. Actually, if they're like most hotels you may have to pay for any copies but I doubt they'd be that expensive.

FWIW,

4. dlawson74

dlawson74 Level 0 Character

There is a fax room with computer and printer on the lower level where the gaming will be. It was free last year, but they didn't have a lot of paper.

5. smokin

smokin Chevalier

Thanks for the info on the copier.

Hey, Keeper....what's the count?

6. the keeper

the keeper Spellbinder

........just being polite, didn't want to interrupt the conversation, now, where were we? Oh yes,....

58 DAYS!!!!!! :D

Holy cow, are we getting close, or what?

7. Rhuvein

Rhuvein Troubadour

Woot!!

Less than 2 months . .

:D

8. kaskoid

kaskoid Chevalier

55 Days.
    1320 Hours.
    79200 Minutes.
    Approximately...

At least we don't have to spend them in Peking, fighting Boxers.

9. Druvas

Druvas Spellbinder

45 days and a wake up. Man, this is coming fast. Last year I was excited by the thought of all the nostalgia and the opportunity to mix and game with legends of my childhood. Having discovered that they too are mere mortals like myself, this year, I am excited just to game with a bunch a really fun and cool people. Oh, and to share some scotch and spotted cow with you all as well. :) I can't wait to get to LG in a month and a half. w00t!

10. the keeper

the keeper Spellbinder

40 days to go.........
    (That's less than 7 weeks!)
    I'm gettin' ready :!:
    :geek:

11. smokin

smokin Chevalier

The con is scheduled for the first week of spring. Still expecting nasty weather by then? What was it like last year?

12. iddig ap nil

iddig ap nil Level 0 Character

March in Wisconsin is impossible to predict. That being said, there was snow friday night into Saturday morning. I didn't get outside at all once I got my car unloaded until it was time to leave, but it looked like it had warmed up a bit saturday afternoon...(warmed up here is 30-37 F)

13. Emperor Xan

Emperor Xan Troubadour

At one point, I went to Subway and had to unzip my coat and remove my gloves because I started sweating. I believe that was Saturday.

14. bloodymage

bloodymage Chevalier

Just ordered a parka to deal with the weather. It'll be good to get out o' this house. I just wish I could figger stuff out instead o' havin' to slog through everythin' two, three, four times. Can't believe life sucks so badly right now.

15. bloodymage

bloodymage Chevalier

Got the parka and my cigars. Straighten out a few things with my events, print stuff out, pick up a bottle o' Irish and I'll be set. Lookin' forward to it. :geek:

16. the keeper

the keeper Spellbinder

Sorry.........been in a work 'comma' lately............

AHEMMM!!
    "THIRTY TWO DAYS 'TIL GARYCON 3 & ALL IS WELL..." :D

17. Rhuvein

Rhuvein Troubadour

Gettin' excited. Lookin' forward to seeing everyone and GAMING!! :cool:

18. smokin

smokin Chevalier

If GC3 is like Christmas, that makes President's Day (today) like Thanksgiving.

:lol:

19. the keeper

the keeper Spellbinder

Only for Presidents..................or government workers. :lol:

20. Druvas

Druvas Spellbinder

Sweet. You will also need a paper bag for the bottle o' Irish in the car ;-) There's a whole lotta nuthin' between MKE and LG.