Official Gary Con III Dates Finalized and Announced!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Donal, Mar 29, 2010.

1. jim skach

jim skach Troubadour

That is unacceptable. It's simply too long to wait. I suggest two GaryCons a year, maybe three or four.

2. jwk82263

jwk82263 Level 0 Character

can't wait. will have to run an event or 2. better start planning now. big money. big prizes.

3. maclaird

maclaird Level 0 Character

Color me there man!

4. Melf

Melf Administrator Staff Member

As long as you don't want to 'Color Me Badd' - we're OK :p

5. prolificvoid

prolificvoid Troubadour

Wow, Luca - I'd have a hard time finding anyone else to get a ride with if I was you!!!
    :lol:

6. Rhuvein

Rhuvein Troubadour

Excellente!

:cool:

7. dndgeek

dndgeek Troubadour

Yeah, I feel a flat tire coming on in about 11 1/2 months, Frank, if you wouldn't mind. I might just have a car load of stuff to sign with me, too.

8. Emperor Xan

Emperor Xan Troubadour

You mean you don't want to serenade him with "I Wanna Sex You Up"?

9. geekpreacher

geekpreacher Spellbinder

Looks like Jolly Blackburn from KenzerCo is going to book a room so he and his wife can stay overnight next year! Talk about some crazy, old-fashioned hacking going on.

I'm definitely looking forward to this more and more. Of course, all this gaming is making me seriously think about running a game later on this year. May have to get used to getting behind the screen just so I can run a few games at GaryCon next year.

I'm thinking of taking a few old school modules and putting up a poll to see who would like what.....maybe even grab an old tournament module or two. (I had dreams, as a kid, of going to GenCon and playing in a tournament module and winning. Oh, the memories!)

10. FelixZ

FelixZ Level 0 Character

Actualy, hutts are able to change their gender at will and become either male or female whenever they please :p

11. extsr

extsr Chevalier

I am also going to (finally) get a room onsite so I can party late and get up early like everybody else.

I usually share a room with Tim, tho, and the AxeMan is usually riding shotgun for these things, so we'll have to work that out. Maybe you can bunk me with Chainmail Girl... wups, no Debbie wouldn't like that; hm...

F

12. geekpreacher

geekpreacher Spellbinder

Everyone is wanting to stay onsite now! Guess I better book my room and book it early. ;)

Personally, I'm all for finding a way to take over the lounge so we can smoke cigars and do some gaming at the same time. Some friends and I did some gaming in the bar while having drinks and it was a blast. I also have to say the bartenders were really nice as well.

13. dndgeek

dndgeek Troubadour

Maybe get a suite, but avoid the one-king-size-bed-option that Sir Jon and I almost got.
    Lol...get out of my head, Frank!

14. kaskoid

kaskoid Chevalier

Axeman says he can swing a room with one of his buds, so that will not be a problem. He will continue to ride up with me, and as always, he has my back!

15. lucailario

lucailario Chevalier

It took a day more. Me and Gianfranco are planning to stay tuned for the better prize we can find
    for the flight. The muster is starting and at the moment another one has answered the call and another is in stand by.

Thank you Mr. Mentzer!

To be true we have found the rent car an opportunity to see more and more about the U.S. and we will try to repeat the experience and maybe we start from Milwaukee next time just for the pleasure of the trip. Even if I'm 32 years old I have to bring back home some picture that my mother will enjoy too :lol:

16. jim skach

jim skach Troubadour

Wait...can you book a room for the con rates as of right now?

17. dndgeek

dndgeek Troubadour

Probably, but know that you have to pay a day up front, if you weren 't already aware.

18. Totan

Totan Spellbinder

I called the hotel last night and they told me it would NOT be set up for about a week.

19. Melf

Melf Administrator Staff Member

You should be able to reserve starting next week. The hotel needs some time to get their ducks in a row to properly block off the rooms etc. I would book early as the rates are good and the convenience of staying on site is huge.

20. Donal

Donal Administrator

I just checked and it appears they are ready for us. Feel free to give them a call.