What are you currently playing?

Discussion in 'RPG Discussion' started by sir jon, May 3, 2009.

1. Buttmonkey

Buttmonkey Troubadour

I'm running a DCC RPG campaign for my face to face group. I've been looking a lot at Savage Worlds lately and have been thinking of campaign ideas to try out with SW. If I launch a SW campaign, it'll probably be run online.

2. gizmomathboy

gizmomathboy Spellbinder

As of about 20 minutes ago, Moebius Maximus. :)

Of course, now back to work.

3. Scott308

Scott308 Chevalier

Here is a free Fallout RPG:

http://fallout-rpg.narod.ru/PnP.html

4. Handy Haversack

Handy Haversack Chevalier

Twice monthly continues to be the goal. Ongoing Astonishing Swordsmen and Sorcerers of Hyperborea. Last weekend, though, I ran Into the Odd in prep for GaryCon.

5. athornton

athornton Footpad

@Scott308 Yeah, I've seen it, but it's got a couple features that make me want to use something else. First, it's too crunchy for my tastes. It's an excellent emulation, but the thing about CRPGs is that something else does all the bookkeeping. Second, AFAICT it is pre-Fallout 3, and the game I'm doing is intended to feel more F4/F-NVish than F1 or F2. It's definitely something I am going to loot for ideas and mmmmmmaybe mechanics, but it's not going to be the system.

6. Patrickppy

Patrickppy Level 0 Character

Swords and Wizardry with my son. It's his intro to D&D. We are crawling through a randomly generated dungeon, getting our butts chewed and having a ball.