NFL Football - Who is your Team?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussion' started by Dale, Aug 28, 2010.

1. mordrin

mordrin Spellbinder Staff Member

I follow the locals - the Bears.

But their whole "just because the team has been flailing aimlessly for years, doesn't mean we'll fire the HC and GM while they still have guaranteed years left on their contracts" policy is really eating away at my loyalty.

:evil:

2. Dale

Dale Administrator

I think you echo the feelings of most Bears fans. At least you are in good company. ;)

3. Emperor Xan

Emperor Xan Troubadour

Bwahahaha, Ain'ts. In addition to being a Raiders fan, I like whomever is playing the Broncs and the Cowgirls. And, no, those weren't spelling errors. :lol:

4. francisca

francisca Troubadour

Da Bearszz

5. Rhuvein

Rhuvein Troubadour

Testify, brother!!

Youse guys know dat I’ll be buyin’ all ah youse Chicago style hotdogs when dose Bears win da Superbowl again. Ahh, what the hell, let’s make it a . . . Maxwell Street Polish from Jim’s!!
    Den after dat, we’ll go to da Tavern at terdy terd and terd for some brewskies and ceegars!

Go Bears! :D

6. Druvas

Druvas Spellbinder

Blah... Vikings didn't look that great last night. Methinks Brett will not be getting his ring for yet another year... And can I say that, from a fantasy football perspective, I am very disappointed with Adrian Peterson! :evil:

7. Emperor Xan

Emperor Xan Troubadour

I'm disappointed that either team was allowed to win.

8. ScottyG

ScottyG Chevalier

Looks like a good day for Gary Con fans. Anybody's team lose?

9. Druvas

Druvas Spellbinder

Not the Redskins! w00t!!

10. deogolf

deogolf Chevalier

Well, da Pack is off to a good start! Only 15 more to go until the playoffs... :shock:

11. Dale

Dale Administrator

Dolphins got a win- and I guess God has a sense of humor as Da Bears dodged a loss.

12. ScottyG

ScottyG Chevalier

Yep, the Bears did win, but it didn't inspire much confidence.

13. extsr

extsr Chevalier

Brett who?

14. dndgeek

dndgeek Troubadour

Raiders fan, Al Davis hater

15. sir jon

sir jon Spellbinder

Hey, remember that Superbowl? The one with Jeff George? The one where the Raiders played some team from Tampa Bay? I remember that.

16. Druvas

Druvas Spellbinder

After a tough loss by Indy to Houston, my Redskins are hosting the Texans this Sunday afternoon. I feel a little trepidation about the game, but I still picked McNabb (holding my nose and crossing every finger and toe) as my fantasy QB over Shaub (I have them both, oddly enough). I suspect the game will come down to the Redskins D being able to stop Arian Foster. Should be a good, well maatched game.

17. deogolf

deogolf Chevalier

Goin' wid da Packerz!! Been that way for years - through da gud timez and da bad!!

18. ScottyG

ScottyG Chevalier

Looks like another good week for Gary Con fans; except for the Patty fans.

19. extsr

extsr Chevalier

Wow, Bears & Packers both 2-0.

And will the Lions do better than the Vikes this year?
    Time will tell...

20. Dale

Dale Administrator

God favors the Dolphins, and for some reason Da Bears.

Great football weekend overall!